If you would like to submit your event for consideration for our Event Calendar, please email the Town of Lake Luzerne’s Website & Social Media Director at [email protected]
- This event has passed.
Jenna Ross Benefit / Fundraiser for Jenna (12 PM)
FUNDRAISER FOR JENNA
SATURDAY, DECEMBER 3RD, 2022 (12 PM – TBD)
THE LONG HORN RESTAURANT AND PUB
- Jenna is undergoing a procedure for a large brain tumor.
- Basket/Gift Certificate Raffles, 50/50, & Bake Sale Available
- Monetary & Holiday Gift Donations for Jenna’s Kids will be taken (Kids’ Details: 2 daughters, 6 & 9, and 2 sons, 12 & 18).
- 10% of Food Sales Donated (TAKE OUT ONLY)
- Live Music from Against the Grayne
- An account for Jenna has been set-up at Hudson River Community Credit Union for monetary donations. Mention the donation is for the account ending in 5222/Jenna Ross Benefit. The bank can transfer and make deposits into the account with that information.
From The Long Horn Restaurant and Pub’s Facebook Page: “Anyone that has been to the restaurant and enjoyed a Friday or Saturday night with live music and a couple of drinks has met Jenna. Jenna has been a part of The Long Horn family for over 5 years and is in need of this community to come together and help her and her family through this difficult time. She is out of work for an unknown time, she has 4 kids, and she has participated in these benefits before to help others…now, it’s our time to help her. Mark the date in your calendars! We will have TONS of raffle items, a bake sale, holiday family photo session for donation, and so much more!! We will be taking monetary and toy donations to help her with the holidays for her kids. We will also be donating a percentage of food sales also! Help us show Jenna how much she is loved and make this the biggest fundraiser this restaurant has ever seen! I know we can do it!!!”