Special Town Board Meeting
Town of Lake Luzerne
June 21, 2021 (6:00pm)
Call to Order
Pledge of Allegiance
Roll call: attendance
Privilege of the Floor: Open for Public comment/discussion on Agenda legislation only.
- Resolution 87 of 2021: Authorizing the issuance of an RFP/RFQ from the Town of Lake Luzerne -to all qualified- to submit proposals and qualifications to the Town Board of Lake Luzerne for updating the “Comprehensive Plan” for the Town of Lake Luzerne.
(Introduced by Deputy Supervisor Waterhouse).
- Resolution 88 of 2021: Authorizing the creation and formation of a “Town Advisory Committee” of Lake Luzerne residents for the purpose of participating in and contributing to the update of the “Comprehensive Plan” for the Town of Lake Luzerne. (Introduced by Deputy Supervisor Waterhouse).
- Resolution 89 of 2021: Resolution recognizing New York State “Utility Moratorium” in Matter 20-01676 – In the matter of the Implementation of the Public Service Law Sections: 32, 89-b, 89-1, 91, 216 and General Business Law Section 399-zzzzz (Chapter 106 of the Laws of 2021) regarding issuing a Moratorium on Utility Service Terminations and Disconnections of Residential and Small Business Customers during the COVID 19 State of Emergency. (Introduced by Councilman Fazio ).
- Resolution 90 of 2021: Authorizing the hiring of a part-time employee in the Buildings and Grounds Department, to work 20-30 hours per week (Friday – Monday) at a starting rate of $15.00 for a six-month probationary period. Introduced by Councilman Lewandowski).
- Resolution 91 of 2021: Authorizing the purchase and installation of a sign at the end of Sylvan Road prohibiting swimming and approving the language and expense for the sign. (Introduced by Councilman Lewandowski).
- Resolution 92 of 2021: Authorizing and directing the solicitation of bids for the repair of the roof at the Town Hall as per the engineering prepared for the Town.
(Introduced by Councilman O’Neal).
Privilege of the Floor: Open for Public comment/discussion of any and all Town matters
THE LAKE LUZERNE TOWN BOARD WILL HOLD AN AGENDA MEETING – TBD
THE TOWN BOARD WILL HOLD THE REGULAR TOWN BOARD MEETING JUNE 12, 2021 @ 7PM
THE TOWN HALL OFFICES WILL RE-OPEN MONDAY, MAY 3, 2021 AT 9:00 AM.
The Town Board will hold the monthly Agenda meeting the first Monday of each month @ 6:00 PM
The Town Board meets the 2nd Monday of each month at 7:00pm
Town Board Board members are:
David Mitchell, Attorney for the Town
Town government is run by the Town Board as the executive, administrative and legislative body of the town. Though the supervisor presides at Town Board meetings
and may be assigned certain power of administration and supervision, it is the Board as a whole that is responsible for running the Town.