Last Updated: November 18th, 2021 @ 6:05 PM
PLANNING BOARD MEETING
Date: Tuesday, November 23rd, 2021 @ 7:00 PM
Please note, the Planning Board will not be meeting on the 4th Wednesday of November, but the 4th Tuesday due to Thursday’s federal holiday (Thanksgiving).
The Planning Board meets the 4th Wednesday of each month at 7:00 pm in the Town Hall.
TOWN OF LAKE LUZERNE PLANNING BOARD
Town Hall, 539 Lake Ave.
Lake Luzerne, NY 12846
JOHN KURIMSKI, CHAIRMAN
LORRI HOLCOMB, SECRETARY
Date: November 23, 2021
- Sketch plan presentation by Studio A for Luzerne Woods, LLC for a 17 lot subdivision involving parcel numbers 298.16-3-50.1, 298.20-1-34 and 298.16-3-55
- Approval of minutes
- Old/new business
- Discussion of penalties for projects started without Land Use Permits, Site Plan Reviews and Variances
Planning Board Members
John Kurimski, Chairman
The Planning Board consists of 7 members appointed by the Town Board.
The Purpose of the Planning Board
- To assure that the development within the Town is consistent with the Land Use Plan (Comprehensive Plan)
- To conduct site plan reviews as required by the Town Zoning Ordinance and review subdivision requests as required by the Town Subdivision Code.
- To make recommendations to the Zoning Board of Appeals when requested as part of the variance appeals process.